What is the alternative to floor tiles?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Priya Saha
    Keymaster

What is the alternative to floor tiles?

Priya Saha
    Keymaster

Floor tiles which is a ceramic-based product are the most preferred choice for the floor as it is cheap and also offers a variety of designs but what is I told is its not an environment-friendly product as extreme heat is required for making ceramic tile which requires fire and results in carbon emission.

One more reason for not choosing tile for the floor is durability as it breaks easily if you drop something heavy on it accidentally and if you think of repairing it than there are chances that you will not get the same design.

The better alternative is as follows:

Italian Marble

Granite Marble

White Marble

Polished Concrete Floor

Kota Stone Flooring

Wooden Flooring

Carpet Flooring

Marty
    Participant

When we were renovating the house, the question arose which flooring was best to use and my choice fell on marble flooring. It looks very beautiful in any room and in any interior, it is durable and heat stable. I bought floor tiles wholesale https://b2b.discount/b2bmarket/listing/products/marble-ceramic-granite-porcelain-flooring-tile-7bfdd9?q=Flooring at a good price at b2b.discount. You just need to be careful, because marble requires careful care and is sensitive to acidic and aggressive substances.

• This reply was modified 2 months, 2 weeks ago by Marty.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.