How it works
The Forum is all about allowing you and your team to tap into the expertise needed to succeed.
LoogleBiz Forum Process to use
If you do not have an account on the forums you will not be able to post. Click on register to make you personal forums account. you have to verify mail address, Name, Website (Optional), Password etc.
On the top of the main forums page you can see a banner, on the right side of that banner you will the login bar. This bar is very helpful for many things, let us see the BattleOn login bar in more detail.
You would like to discover recent Thread/Topics or forum according to your skill. we offer exceptional benefits designed to bring you closer to our best knowledge and further empower.
You can ask any query via Thread if you have also you can join other topics accordingly reply.
If you have sufficient knowledge, whatever other members asking then you can reply them.
You can browse and check the relevant threads as you mostly like, and do respond whatever you feel.
Connect up with other active and motivated intranet teams.
Reasons to be part of the LoogleBiz Forum
- Be inspired. Four face-to-face workshops each year provide access to the latest research and thinking, and will leave you brimming with ideas and inspiration.
- Learn from best practice. Demonstrations of the latest member redesigns from large and small organisations give insight into successful approaches.
- Network and exchange ideas. Connect with your peers in similar organisations, during fully facilitated sessions.
- Deliver a better intranet. Identify simple changes that have an immediate and lasting impact, while working towards a clear long-term vision.
- Get answers quickly. Get Catherine, the forum manager, to chase up answers on your behalf, or to connect you with other peers.
- Avoid making mistakes. Make use of the only forum that brings intranets out into the open, for members to learn from and build on.